The D.R.A.G.O.N.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Reign of the Apocalypse Guards of Ominous Night

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HEEELLO ALLLLLL!!! We just wanted to take this time to welcome everyone to the forums of The DRAGON. So welcome new members, welcome old members, welcome guests, and welcome honored guests. We'd tell you that we will behave ourselves for you but that would just be a lie. Fee free to register to become honored guests or simply enjoy the site as you are, either way, we welcome you. Enjoy and thank you for coming. -Villain

Suggestions of the Best Kind

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain Masari
Admin
Admin
Villain Masari

Suggestions of the Best Kind Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 am

Dear Villy,

I post in the forums under the suggestion thread on a regular basis and I don't think any of my ideas have been taken seriously at all. It is like the staff do not see the greatness of my ideas. I suggested that the shoutbox also shows on the attack page, I suggested that crystals have no cap when they are sold, I suggested that voting was too easy and you should have to do more for each vote. oh ,oh, and I suggested that mining be made even more of a challenge than it is now because it seems too easy.

The only ideas that was taken from me was that people get less gameboards and the snowball fight lasting 4 months instead of 4 days.

What should I do if I wish to be taken more seriously?

Please help,

Great Mind

Dear Great Mind,

Shut up. Simply shut the hell up and never make a suggestion again.

Thank you,

Villain

Villain is in no way shape or form a licensed therapist. As a matter of fact, he has been court ordered, in addition to community service hours, to see a licensed therapist. This is also for entertainment. So please do not take this seriously and get all offended and what like. Instead, go to your nearby convenience store and buy a sense of humor. Then learn to laugh. Then get laid, cause we should all be getting laid.

***If after all that, you still would like the advice of Villain Masari, please private message him here, or in DR and who knows? Your letter may be featured here.***
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsofdr.rpg-board.net
Taisce Masari
Taisce Masari

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:05 pm

LMAO I don't know how I missed this. But now I'm wondering if this guy listened to you or made a suggestion about the POE and the gym???

Back to top Go down
Villain Masari
Admin
Admin
Villain Masari

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

I don't know how this was missed either. So many people neglecting my dear Villyisms. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sunshine
Honored Guest
Honored Guest
Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 pm

What an idiot who wants a shout box during the attack page. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness-realm.com/viewuser.php?u=591
Silks
Silkshake Dragon
Silkshake Dragon
Silks

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am

All I can say is ..wow..

Really lets have more clutter to confuse a person shall we...

one or two things at a time is alright but damn >.> they want to over load everyone at once..then wonder why people freaking complain.

duh..I wouldn't have a clue...how's about you? scratch
Back to top Go down
Villain Masari
Admin
Admin
Villain Masari

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:48 am

Hahaha, I really hope everyone knows that I make these letters up. Lol This is all in humor since no one actually mails me for me for my advice column, and if they did, I would probably grossly exaggerate and/or alter what they said for humor.

That is all )
Back to top Go down
Silks
Silkshake Dragon
Silkshake Dragon
Silks

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 am

LOL

I know Vil.. honest. I just enjoy reading around the forums..

might even find something to write to our resident Dr. about...

I'll have to think on that one.. It will have to be good.

Suggestions of the Best Kind 73798
Back to top Go down
Villain Masari
Admin
Admin
Villain Masari

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:05 pm

I am still waiting on letters. *LOL*

What's up, Silky?
Back to top Go down
AshenNight
Great Dragon
Great Dragon
AshenNight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:51 pm

haha i love reading these! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions of the Best Kind   Suggestions of the Best Kind Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions of the Best Kind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The D.R.A.G.O.N. :: Crisis Assistance Center :: Dear Villi-
Jump to: